Lettings Administrator for this highly-regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £24k
Job Posted: 2019-03-07 07 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 May 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London.
They are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to work closely with the Lettings Manager where your main job purpose will be to ensure prompt delivery of accurate and correct tenancy agreements, and other legal paperwork, as requested by the lettings team, and providing administrative support to the lettings team as a whole.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Paperwork for new deals
- Put new deals on their operating system
- Create new tenancy agreements accurately along with accompanying documentation
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Scan all required documents and other ad-hoc admin duties
- Assisting with sending out tenancy agreements/invoices/other documentation
- Register deposits
- POs for all external companies
- General administration duties in support of the team
- Uploading adverts
- Meeting and greeting tenants
- Occasional viewings (after training).
- Strives for the long-term satisfaction of customers by the provision of an excellent service
- Is polite and helpful to all customers, internal and external
- Ensures the high quality of own work
- Uses common sense to understand an issue or a problem
- Uses simple planning tools and recognises the importance of a planned approach to work
- Ensures balanced work load between each member of the team.
- Generating ideas and recommendations for the department.
- Maintaining effective working relationship with colleagues
- Willingness to accept change.
- A smart appearance and professional approach
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Computer literate, with specific experience of Word, Excel and Databases
- Excellent standard of communication (written and verbal).
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £24,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.