Lettings Negotiator at this leading residential Estate Agency in St John’s Wood, Central London
Permanent St John's Wood, London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-05-03 03 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2019
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join the team based in St John’s Wood.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 6 months’ experience, however, our client is very willing to consider a passionate trainee. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to commence a successful career at a highly-regarded company.
Your tasks will include:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings in line with the landlord`s instructions
- Negotiating where instructed any offers received
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over competitors
- Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- Previous experience within a negotiator role or in a sales environment, an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic and a highly-incentivised commission package enabling you to earn in the region of £40,000. A company car will also be provided. In addition, you will also be provided with benefits such as uncapped commission, opportunities for career progression and award-winning training.
Our client offers in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.