Acquisitions Manager for this leading Provider of Shared Accommodation in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £70k to £80k OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2019-03-06 06 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 April 2019
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation to professionals in West and South West London. They have experienced significant growth in the last few years and are very excited about building for the future.
With ambitious, yet highly achievable, plans to at least double in size in the next 2 years, our client has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, results-focused Acquisitions Manager to come on board to bolster growth-rate and to drive growth in key geographical areas of focus.
The key area of focus for the role will be delivering relevant and appropriate new buildings into the business, at rates which enable the company’s agreed margins, and at a frequency which enables the successful candidate to hit target.
To be a success in the role, you will have a strong focus on the following areas:
- Building, maintaining and owning strong relationships with numerous London estate agencies at Branch Manager and Lettings Manager level
- Identifying, making direct approaches to, and building lasting relationships with landlords, investors and developers who are controlling relevant stock
- Being a continual ambassador for the company brand and gaining industry exposure
- Developing activity-based routines to ensure that you are viewing and offering on a sufficient number of buildings per week to enable you to consistently hit and exceed target
- Developing a solid understanding of the HMO criteria across the areas of London which you are covering to enable you to make informed and appropriate acquisition decisions.
The ideal person:
- You need to be dynamic, fast paced and results orientated
- You should be looking to become a crucial part of the business and who is, therefore, committed to finding a long-term position and excited by the opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- You will be the face of the company’s brand within your patch. As such you should be polished, highly presentable and have excellent communication skills
- You will need to be a tenacious, target-orientated self-starter who is excited by the prospect of closing deals and who is willing to put in the pro-active leg work to inject the pace and energy into your interactions to make things happen
- A natural aptitude for building professional relationships and a deeply ingrained understanding of the UK rental market will also be required to enable success in this role.
Remuneration and additional info:
- The role comes with six figure earning potential and a huge opportunity to grow with the company and to enjoy the accompanying progression.
You will need the ability to be mobile around your patch of London on a daily basis, based out of our west London office.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.