Senior Sales Negotiator or Junior Manager for this highly successful, family-run estate agency in the Borough of Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-03-06 06 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 May 2019
This leading independent estate agency with an excellent reputation and an enviable market share is keen to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator or Junior Manager for one of their offices in the Richmond borough.
Our client, a very successful, family-run business, would prefer the successful candidate to have at least 3 years’ experience in the property industry. You should be a team player, have excellent communication skills and be able to perform well under pressure.
This role will suit someone with a proven track record in sales with a positive attitude and an outgoing personality. There will also be the genuine prospect to progress quickly to managerial level for the right individual.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £20,000 with on target earnings of £40,000 to £45,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.