Customer Service Administrator for this highly-innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-08-24 24 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The role will include being the first point of contact for residents via email and telephone, initiating the process of raising defects/queries and providing overall administrative support to the wider team.
This role will suit a highly-organised self-starter who is passionate about supporting the team and committed to delivering exemplary customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing a dedicated point of contact within the customer service team for all customers, agents and contractors
- Recording all actions and conversations on the internal database
- Liaising with residents, arranging access, updating on issues
- Coordinating remedial works
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers / in-house departments (concierge, leasing) to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operations
- Supporting the Property Manager with pre-opening snagging checks to all apartments, communal and Back of House areas in a timely manner to ensure post-opening snagging items are kept to a minimum
- Supporting the Property Manager in dealing with all special requests from customers related to apartment furniture moves / swaps / defects and logs asset moves accurately
- Assisting with administrative and ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Concise record keeping and time management
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise, work efficiently and use initiative and problem-solving skills when situations are presented
- React to situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to evolving processes and adopt new procedures
- Proactive attitude
- Proficient IT skills
- Team player
- Ownership of tasks and databases
- Sense of urgency.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.