Sales Negotiator for this successful Business Sales Agency in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Amersham, Buckinghamshire | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-02-24 24 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 24 April 2019
Are you looking for a change in role, something challenging where you can apply the skills you have learnt to an exciting new opportunity? If you have a sales background or currently work in estate agency (residential or corporate) then read on, this could be the role for you!
Our client is expanding their team, and this is an opportunity for you to become part of the team at the UK’s most respected and successful business sales agents.
The role is similar to commercial estate agency and involves conversing with potential clients who are looking to dispose of their business. It is a varied and exciting role with plenty of human contact both over the phone and in person – communication and confidence are key. They have a fantastic team at the company, and with everyone working towards the same goal they are not afraid to have fun while getting there!
In time you will begin to develop your own portfolio of clients and using the resources available to you, you’ll seek to find buyers for the client’s business at the most favourable terms. Once a sale is agreed you will track this through the legal process, liaising with the team of lawyers, client and buyer to ensure a smooth and timely completion for all concerned.
- Minimum 2 years of sales / estate agency experience would be desirable
- Quick thinker who can work accurately under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confident, articulate and presentable
- First rate communications skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- A desire to provide a first-rate service to clients
- Strong work ethic and motivated to succeed.
- They offer both Career and Personal development opportunities after initial training
- Friendly team environment – they pull together to help one another
- Full 1 to 1 training with a senior consultant plus ongoing team support
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000, plus additional bonus / commission based on both personal and team targets upwards of £35,000.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.