Sales Associate / Assistant Sales Manager at this leading residential Estate Agency in Reigate, Surrey
Permanent Reigate, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-02-23 23 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 April 2019
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, is looking to recruit a Sales Associate / Assistant Sales Manager to join the team based in Reigate.
The successful candidate will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and hardworking in order to have what it takes to progress and succeed in a leading property company. The sales team are highly motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through fantastic coaching, can excel in the company’s exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and applicants, note all correspondence and communications
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings in line with the client`s instructions
- Negotiating where instructed any offers received
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over competitors
- Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- Previous experience within residential sales
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
The package will include a fantastic basic salary of up to £24,000, with on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000. In addition, you will also be provided with benefits such as a car allowance, uncapped commission, opportunities for career progression and award-winning training.
Our client offers in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.