Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-02-12 12 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2020
An opportunity has become available for a Sales Negotiator at this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Addlestone.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress in their career.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving sales targets, as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills. A good understanding of the local area will be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying applicants and potential vendors to company standards
- Generating viewings and offers
- Negotiating offers to agreed deals
- Achieving personal and individual activity targets
- Generating listing opportunities
- Collating own and daily, weekly and monthly figures to highlight performance
- Implementing branch plan with branch manager in line with the group strategic plan
- Conducting marketing review calls in line with company standards.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within estate agency preferred but not essential
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Target driven and focused
- Competitor knowledge
- IT Systems knowledge
- IT literate
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package will include a basic of up to £18,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided, as will excellent company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org