Lettings Administrator for this highly-regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £23k
Job Posted: 2019-04-17 17 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 17 June 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London as a Lettings Administrator. Our client is currently recruiting for a dynamic, self-motivated, customer focused individual to join their team in Pimlico.
This is a great career opportunity to develop within the Serviced Apartment/Short Lets sector. You will be supporting the administration needs of the company’s lettings team in order to meet the office deadlines and targets with new and existing tenancies.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Prompt delivery of accurate and correct tenancy agreements
- General administration duties as required by the Business Development team
- Working alongside a customer focused team with clear set deadlines
- Maintaining an effective level of communication between all revenue generating departments, colleagues and companies in order to increase revenue, maximise client retention and achieve company annual objectives
- Carrying out tenancies credit checks
- Debt management and payment chasing
- Preparing welcome packs and pre-arrival data
- Handling end of tenancy procedures checks
- Willingness to assist, adapt and support the team with other additional duties should the need arise, which may on occasions require you to assist with occasional viewings.
- Previous lettings administration experience is essential
- Be proactive, with a “can do” attitude
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Good time-management and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to embrace change
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail.
The salary on offer will be in the region £23,500, along with a fantastic benefits package including, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, discounted rate for the onsite Spa and Fitness Club, friends/family discounts on accommodation, life assurance and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.