Lettings Manager (maternity contract) at this leading residential Estate Agency in Chiswick, West London
Contract Chiswick, West London | £60k to £65k OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2019-02-17 17 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 17 April 2019
This leading residential estate agency with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, is looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to lead its Chiswick office as maternity cover on a fixed term contract.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Lettings. With drive, energy and strong commercial awareness you will grow market share, set and maintain exceptional standards and analyse new opportunities with excitement.
This is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the branch P&L and effectively achieving both income and cost targets.
- Prospecting for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the office
- Ensuring pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients’
- Monitoring and managing all sales data and processes to ensure compliance and best practice is followed
- Building market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with the team to support skills development and motivate the team
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Have previous Lettings management experience within a busy estate agency
- Commercially astute with the ability to maximise opportunities and minimise risk to the business
- Self-motivated individual who is able to inspire those around you
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
It is important to note that this is a 12 month maternity contract.
The package will be a basic salary of £22,000, with on target earnings in the region of £65,000. In addition, you will also be provided with a car allowance. Our client offers an exceptional, uncapped commission and bonus schemes and even celebratory trips away for top performers.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.