Sales and Marketing Assistant for this Property Developer in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines-upon-Thames, Middx | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2019-02-12 12 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join this very well-funded Residential Development company based in Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex. Their aim is to create inspiring residential and mixed-use property developments across London and Southern England.
From inception to completion, the company is responsible for all aspects of the development and investment cycle. From land sourcing and acquisition, securing planning, design & build, through to sales & marketing and asset management. Their financial strength, coupled with their expertise, has enabled them to grow a diverse portfolio of development projects and investment-backed assets, securing a reputation as one of the most proactive and fastest growing property and investment companies in the UK.
As a Sales and Marketing Assistant you will be assisting the Head of Sales, Managing Director and Customer Services Manager with an array of tasks. Therefore, it is important that you are proactive, able to multitask and have good administration skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Sales with the progressing and reporting of sales through the conveyancing process and collation of performance statistics
- Assisting the Marketing Director in the implementation of the company marketing strategy from conception to implementation including updating of the business’s online presence (including social networks and property sales portals online), print media and onsite presence (show apartments, hoarding and sales offices)
- Assisting Customer Services Manager with regular completion updates, post purchase snagging and to assist in the coordination, management and clearance of defects following completion
- Coordinating with external sales agent’s, solicitors, specialist agencies and team members
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales figures, customer information, correspondence, mortgage’s, survey’s, handovers etc.
- Ensuring that correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
- Carrying out any additional tasks as required from time to time.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be preferred but is not essential
- A hard working and flexible team player
- Excellent communication skills oral, written and IT
- An ability to communicate across, up and down the team
- Demonstrate an ability to work methodically, in detail on multiple tasks at one time
- To be familiar with a variety of social media portals and understand their workings/update methods
- Understand the development/sales legal process
- A desire to learn and progress
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will very much depend on the experience of the individual, however, it will likely be in the region of £20,000 to £24,000.
This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.