Customer Service Manager for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £50k to £55k 55000
Job Posted: 2019-02-12 12 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The successful candidate will be planning, implementing and controlling all aspects of quality assurance and defect management pre-handover and also once residents have moved in, to ensure the highest level of satisfaction is achieved from residents of all tenures.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing relationships with colleagues, contractors, Housing Associations and third-party suppliers in relation to building defects – acting as main point of contact for the duration of warranty period
- Leading and managing a team ensuring they work efficiently and proactively with customer satisfaction and teamwork at the forefront of their minds
- Managing relationships with internal and external suppliers and clients to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Ensuring the team are the first point of contact for customers, suppliers and internal staff for all customer service issues and advice
- Acting as point of escalation for complaints related to private apartments whilst under warranty
- Developing technical knowledge of the specification and design and build quality
- Managing processes for quality inspections prior to the handover of the building and inspections of defects in line with the company’s handover document and snagging process
- Working closely with the principal contractors and managing agents on each development
- Maintaining customer and defects database, tracking documents, electronic files, and all other correspondence up to date and provide update reports weekly to Head of Operations;
- Liaising with contractors and third parties – utility suppliers, post office, local authority, managing agents as required in new development mobilisation etc.
- Managing department budget – raise POs, authorise payments for instructed works
- Assisting with keeping up to date all customer facing materials
- Working closely with Head of Operations and assist where required with meeting attendance in relation to new development operational planning, pre-opening and mobilisation activities.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level is preferred
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Calm, confident and professional demeanour in dealings with customers, contractors and third parties in all forms of communications
- Highly organised – able to work under pressure and use own initiative, meet deadlines and demonstrate flexibility
- Excellent communication skills – liaise with a wide variety of contacts, clear and confident approach
- Team leader – able to build relationships, motivate team members, lead by example, delegate effectively
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- High standard of literacy, grammar, spelling and presentation of work
- Analytical and numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, focused and enthusiastic
- Co-operative and helpful attitude, great presentation skills, naturally persuasive
- Knowledge of third-party data processing and data protection legislation.
The salary on offer will in the region of £50,000 to £55,000, plus excellent benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.