Property Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Aldgate, City of London
Permanent Aldgate, London | £28k to £29k 29000
Job Posted: 2019-02-11 11 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Aldgate.
This exciting role will involve managing a mixed residential portfolio that the company is looking to grow.
The team in Aldgate are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through the company’s fantastic coaching, can excel in their exceptional culture and build a career.
This role will include:
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants
- Managing routine maintenance issues
- Ensuring all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly
- Protecting your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value
- Being the main point of contact for landlords and tenants during the tenancy
- Liaising with local branches and coordinate pre-tenancy works as required
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit releases
- Ensuring safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate Microsoft Office ability
- Previous experience in a property management role is essential.
This position will come with an initial salary of £28,000 plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £1,000. Benefits include career progression and opportunities and award-winning training.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.