Lettings Negotiator at this successful Estate Agency in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-02-11 11 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 April 2019
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Gerrards Cross is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join its thriving team.
This is a busy office so you will need to able to work under pressure, be well organised and have good administration skills. The company have a successful network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress your career.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the lettings team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the landlord & tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with inventory clerks, relocation agents and contractors.
- Previous experience within residential lettings
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
Depending on your level of experience within the industry you will be provided with a basic salary of £15,000 to £16,000, along with a commission package enabling you to earn £25,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.