Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-02-03 03 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2019
This upmarket and award-winning estate agency is looking to recruit a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join a team of 4 with a large portfolio of rental property in Wandsworth.
The objective of this role is to let multiple properties and meet targets set both individually and for the branch, register and manage a list of applicants ensuring they are regularly contacted and offered new properties.
Previous experience within residential lettings is not required for this position. Our client is looking for an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing lettings paperwork and ensuring that the tenancies are compliant
- Networking for new instructions and contribute in managing their existing client base to obtain instructions
- Assisting in growing and developing the branch including Business Plan objectives; to be aware of and generate opportunities for other offices and departments
- Registering applicants on their software package (REAPIT)
- Maintaining regular contact with your applicants and ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Setting up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Sourcing properties from other agents (where possible)
- Networking, searching for and developing new business opportunities
- Liaising with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Following up viewings and provide feedback to our Landlords
- Professionally greeting and dealing with the general public in the office and assist with general enquiries.
- Have a keen interest in property
- Some previous experience within estate agency would be beneficial but not essential
- Property related degree would be advantageous
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- Administrative skills
- Some knowledge of the local property market would be advantageous.
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic of up to £16,000 and a commission scheme enabling you to earn in the region of £35,000 in your first year. The company will also provide a pooled car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.