Property Manager – Specialist Lettings Agency
Permanent St Margarets, Middlesex | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2014-11-10 10 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2015
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join this leading practice in their high profile office in St Margarets near Twickenham. To be considered, you will need to be capable of dealing with high net worth clients and properties in the middle to upper end of the market. You should also be capable of working on your own initiative as well as being able to work with a team.
This exciting opportunity will involve managing a residential property portfolio of 100 to 120 properties in the surrounding area. You should also have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in this field, and preferably be ARLA qualified.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a mixed residential property portfolio of approximately 100-120 properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices,
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposits and dilapidations
This position will come with a basic salary of £25,000, a commission element equating to a further £2,000 and use of a pool car for carrying out inspections. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com