Sales Administrator at this leading Estate Agency practice in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £24k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-01-30 30 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 March 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Knightsbridge.
Our client is looking to recruit an organised, motivated and passionate individual for this position. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
The team in Knightsbridge are motivated, supportive and career driven individuals who, through the company’s fantastic coaching, can excel in their exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration of legal documentation for sales progression processes
- Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (Negotiators & Managers)
- Co-ordination of appointments for the team
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
- Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Previous administration experience required, ideally within the property industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive, pro-active and flexible approach
- Well presented
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
This position will come with a salary of up to £24,000 to £27,000, plus company benefits and extras. The company offers award-winning training as well as fantastic opportunities for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.