Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-04-20 20 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 June 2019
This leading independent South London estate agency with a network of offices locally is looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team at its busy and vibrant office based in Clapham.
This company prides themselves on the majority of their business coming from word of mouth and recommendations, therefore the successful candidate will need to continue to provide an exceptional and friendly service to clients.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry as the company will consider individuals with a sales or customer focused background. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and focused within the industry.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on your level of experience. An attractive commission structure is also in place for the successful candidate to earn in between £40,000 to £45,000. The company will also provide a car or a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.