Site Sales Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in North Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent , Oxfordshire | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-03-18 18 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 May 2019
This upmarket estate agency with an enviable reputation and large network of offices, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Sales Negotiator to work on a development sales site in Oxfordshire.
The site is located within a superbly located village just north of Oxford city. Reservations have already been taken for what will undoubtedly be a hugely popular development. Full-time cover would be preferred, however, our client is also willing to consider flexible proposals to cover the site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling daily applicant calls and visits to the marketing suite, ensuring accurate details are recorded
- Carrying out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Following sales through to exchange and completion
- Giving the best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Maintaining records on the database on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary
- Ensuring the client and Sales Manager receive regular feedback
- Ensuring thorough preparation of the sales centre and show home/s
- Closing liaison with the Sales Manager, reporting problems on site without delay, following reporting procedure as per briefing note and problem solving where required. Ensure good liaison with client at all times, keeping them updated on sales as required
- When taking reservations, follow sales procedure as instructed
- Maintaining an awareness of competing schemes in the area and trends in the local property market
- Maintaining accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Following health and safety procedures at all times.
- Extensive experience for on-site sales
- Experience of Help to Buy
- Experience of Part Exchange procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Well-presented and aware of brand image
- Full UK driving licence.
The package on offer for this role will include a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000, plus commission.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.