Sales & Lettings Coordinator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £25k to £29k 29000
Job Posted: 2019-01-16 16 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 16 March 2019
This upmarket, award-winning firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Coordinator to join the affluent Chelsea office.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work for, and progress within, a reputable company.
This role is a 50/50 split between the Residential Lettings department and the Residential Sales Department. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of both departments by providing a superb administrative service for two central London offices. You will be predominantly based in the Knightsbridge and Chelsea office but also a shared resource with Holland Park Lettings and Sales team.
Duties will include the following:
- Dealing directly with clients / applicants looking to let or rent or sell properties and answer any enquiries
- Organising the marketing of the properties including arranging photographs and floor plans and EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and organising advertising
- Arranging canvassing
- Anti – Money laundering
- Collating statistics
- Sales invoicing
- Overseeing petty cash
- Progressing tenancy paperwork
- Carrying out the occasional viewing for lettings and sales as and when required
- Organising contractors to attend to maintenance issued and informing landlords of costs or quotes where applicable
- Overseeing the lettings and sales keys
- Filing of any associated paper work
- Assisting with arranging inventories.
- Experience of working in the property industry
- Experience of working as part of a residential sales and/or lettings team
- Professional individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong IT skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experience of working in a fast-paced administrative environment.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £29,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.