Lettings and Property Management Administrator (part-time) for this independent Estate Agency in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Contract Part-Time Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire | £11k
Job Posted: 2019-01-13 13 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 13 March 2019
Our client is an award-winning independent estate and lettings agency based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. As a company, they are very passionate and care about the people and property in their beautiful area, which has gained respect and an excellent reputation.
This company has a job-share opportunity available for an experienced and motivated Lettings and Property Management Administrator. To be considered for this role you will need to have had experience within the property industry, preferably within an administration or property management position.
The role will involve:
- Agreeing tenancy renewals, drafting memorandums, sending out paperwork
- Drafting tenancy agreements for new lets, sending out paperwork, making sure the first month’s rent and deposit have been paid
- Changing utilities
- Serving notices
- Chasing aged debts (renewal fees)
- Chasing outstanding rent and sending out statements
- Arranging check-in and check outs
- Exchanging tenancies, sending out welcome letters and registering deposits
- Arranging gas and electrical safety checks
- Handling end of tenancy arrangements and dealing with deposit returns
- Keeping up to date with current and new letting legislation.
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills.
It is important to note that this is a Maternity Contract ending in November 2019.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £11,000. You will be required to work 2 days per week from 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.