Office Manager for this award-winning House Builder in Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £30k
Job Posted: 2019-01-12 12 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 March 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join this award-winning house-builder whose area of expertise is within south west / west London and the home counties. They design and build luxury homes combining traditional building methods with modern sustainable technology which gives them a unique style and a quality finish.
To be based in their well-located offices in Ascot, Berkshire, they are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to work closely with the directors and the rest of the team. To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have had both accounts and administration experience within the property industry, and that you are a confident and highly-organised individual with an outgoing personality.
The duties and responsibilities are wide and varied, but will include the following:
- PA cover for the directors
- General office duties including post, filing, typing, stationery ordering
- Database maintenance
- Maintenance of personnel records, office records and subcontractors’ insurance.
- Management of site utilities
- Maintenance of snagging/defect enquiries
- Submitting and managing tenders
- Recording of all white card payments
- Filing of all plans and keeping files up to date.
- Monthly/Weekly cashflow forecasts on all accounts
- Supplier payments – daily, weekly or monthly
- Salary payments
- Petty Cash
- Updating and managing site analysis sheets.
- Liaison with management company
- Supplier/services payments
- Sage accounts – collating accounts for year-end tax affairs
- Managing rental income payments
- Maintenance issues
- File maintenance.
Bookkeeping – Sage Line 50:
- Posting all bank payments, purchase/sales invoices & payments/receipts
- Print aged debtors & creditors monthly reports
- Supplier statements.
The salary on offer for this excellent opportunity will very much depend on the experience of the successful candidate, but as a guideline the initial basic salary will be in the region of £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.