Trainee Sales Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, South West London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2019-01-07 07 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2019
This leading independent South London estate agency with a network of offices locally is looking to recruit for a Sales Negotiator to join the team at its busy and vibrant office based in Clapham.
This company prides themselves on the majority of their business coming from word of mouth and recommendations, therefore the successful candidate will need to continue to provide an exceptional and friendly service to clients.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the industry as the company will consider individuals with a sales or customer focused background. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and focused in ordered to build a successful career with this company. You will receive extensive training, whether you have worked in the property industry or not.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Confident and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on your level of experience, plus an attractive commission structure enabling you to earn between £45,000 and £50,000 in your first year. There will be a £23,000 retainer for the first four months of your employment. The company offer a competitive bonus scheme for those who achieve and exceed their targets. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.