Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Kew, Richmond
Permanent Kew, Surrey | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-01-06 06 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 March 2019
This well-regarded independent estate agency has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their prominently located office in Kew, Richmond.
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional salesperson who is passionate about property and takes pride in delivering the highest service levels at all times. Most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
Previous experience within the property industry is not essential, however, in this case you will need to have previously worked within a sales, customer facing, target driven role.
Main duties will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will include a basic depending on experience, plus on target earnings upwards of £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.