Lettings Accounts at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Byfleet, Surrey
Permanent Byfleet , Surrey | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-01-06 06 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 March 2019
Our client is a well-established and privately-owned estate agency with a large network of offices in London and Surrey. They currently have a rare opportunity available for a Lettings Accounts person to join the team in Byfleet.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 years’ previous experience within a similar role, plus excellent communication and customer service skills.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to landlords and producing landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the lettings and management team.
- Any service charge and ground rent experience would be beneficial
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organised team player who can multi-task skills and work under pressure to meet dead lines
- A good eye for detail with a logical mind
- IT skills including advanced Excel. Veco experience would also be beneficial.
- Previous dealings with accounts is essential
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understand importance of handling clients’ money.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on previous experience. Our client also offers excellent scope for career progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.