Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned residential Estate Agency in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-01-05 05 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 March 2019
A fantastic role has become available at a well-established privately-owned residential estate agency and surveying services company. Our client has been established for over 30 years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable and trust-worthy service.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth.
Our client is ideally looking to recruit an individual with at least 1 years’ experience, however they will consider an individual with strong sales/target driven experience in another industry. This is a fantastic company to begin your career with as they promote staff progression and development.
The job role will include:
- Setting up, accompanying and following up on viewings
- Carrying out Property Valuations and ‘take ons’ along with successful Landlord communication and management
- Maintaining updated in-house Lettings folder and specific Lettings software
- Maintaining the Applicant lists, applicant management & communication systems
- Managing the referencing of new tenants in liaison with the external Referencing Company
- With the Property Manager, ensuring the company is compliant with current Lettings’ laws and regulations
- Creating New Business & marketing plans, social media campaigns and content marketing ideas
- Assisting with the Property Management of fully managed properties
- Being a team player and stepping in where needed within the office whether that involves sales or lettings enquiries and phone calls etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Negotiation & New Business skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as with autonomy
- Initiative, drive & ambition
- Motivation to succeed
- Intention to continue with role-specific education and training
- Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
The package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on previous experience, with on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000. A pooled car or mileage allowance is also available.
You will be working a 5 day week, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm with a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.