Property Manager at this boutique Property Consultancy in Fleet Street, Central London
Permanent Fleet Street , London | £25k
Job Posted: 2019-01-01 01 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 March 2019
Our client is a boutique, full-service property consultancy based in central London. Their expertise covers the full spectrum of commercial property, residential real estate and professional service functions.
They are seeking a Property Manager to join their Residential Management Team. The successful individual will be working within a well-established team, providing a customer focused property management service. The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio of residential properties across London.
This is an exciting role for an individual who already works in a similar role or a graduate looking to build a career in residential property management, who will be encouraged and supported to progress their career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of properties, dealing with day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections
- Proactively identifying and assisting in delivering asset management proposals
- Coordinating refurbishment works and managing contractors
- Ensuring compliance is up to date for individual flats and fully retained buildings
- Negotiating of deposits and liaison where necessary with TDS
- Overseeing insurance claims.
- An excellent team worker who is able to build positive working relationships with colleagues, tenants, clients and contractors
- An ambitious and enthusiastic individual
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative, problem-solve and exercise sound judgement in decision making.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated
- ARLA/NFOPP Level 3 qualification (desirable)
- At least 1 years’ property management experience
- Knowledge of PropMan management software (desirable).
This role is offering a salary of £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.