Lettings Negotiator at this leading residential Estate Agency in Reigate, Surrey
Permanent Reigate, Surrey | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-01-01 01 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 March 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of the leading residential property estate agencies’ in the UK. They are currently looking for a driven and highly-motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their busy office based in Reigate.
The successful candidate will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and hardworking in order to have what it takes to progress and succeed at this leading property company. Although previous experience within the property industry is preferred our client is willing to consider a trainee with a sales/customer facing background.
Your tasks will include:
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings in line with the landlord`s instructions
- Negotiating where instructed any offers received
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market place thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Working closely with the Manager to identify new business opportunities and maximise them.
- Previous experience within a negotiator role or in a sales environment, an advantage but not essential
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience plus on target earnings of £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.