Tenancy Progression Coordinator at this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-12-15 15 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Tenancy Progression Coordinator for their Tenancy Progression department based in Tower Bridge.
The successful candidate will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assisting the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings’ offices. Therefore, you should have at least two years’ experience working in a Tenancy Administration related role, thrive on working under pressure and take pride in your work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy documentation
- Administer and maintain accurate files and follow through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with Landlords, Tenants and Company branches.
Skills and experience required:
- At least two years’ experience working in Lettings Administration or similar
- Ability to work as part of a team with tenancy services team and also branches
- Good working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements desirable, but not essential
- Highly motivated and confident
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly articulate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £23,000 and £25,000 dependent on previous experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.