Senior Lettings Negotiator at this well-established Letting Agency in Dorking, Surrey
Permanent Dorking, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-03-03 03 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 03 May 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established multi branch Letting Agency in the heart of Surrey. Our client is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in order to help them expand the business further. They are the market leaders in the area and are looking to continue this trend.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years lettings experience and be ready to hit the ground running. The most important requirements are excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
The roles will include but are not limited to:
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings and relaying this feedback to landlords and tenants
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General marketing and business administration
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Overseeing a let through to move in
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business.
- A thoroughly professional and enthusiastic approach
- Some property listings and market appraisal experience
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Ability to self-motivate as well as work in a team
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Full UK Driving licence and own car.
The basic salary will be £16,000 to £19,000, plus on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000.
You will be working Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and alternate Saturdays 9am to 4pm. You will get a day off in lieu for working a Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.