Office Administrator for this leading provider of Property Inventories in Egham, Surrey
Permanent Egham, Surrey | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-12-09 09 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2019
Our client is a leading provider of property inventories based in Egham, Surrey. They are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to support their young and vibrant team.
The ideal candidate would be someone with previous property experience that wants to make the role their own and grow into it. The role can be adapted for you and you will be able to take on more responsibilities over time.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone and taking bookings
- Proof reading and amending inventory reports
- Managing your diary
- Booking in visits and liaising with tenants, agents and landlords
- General office admin.
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- IT literate
- Confident speaking with clients over the phone and in person
- Happy to take initiative.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.