Client Relationship Manager at this upmarket Estate Agency in Windsor, Berkshire
Permanent Windsor, Berkshire | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-12-01 01 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 01 February 2019
This upmarket estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join the team in Windsor. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in team and busy environment.
You will be working closely with the lettings team to ensure the landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused service during their tenancy. You will also be working closely with the centralised property manager for the office, acting as their ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of clients’ properties.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre-tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check-in
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant including copies of manuals
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Overseeing any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Carrying out mid-term property visits in line with company terms of business
- Preparing mid-term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with Head of Department
- Checking completed works as required
- Raising work-orders for all works and seeing all works through to completion
- Creating quality reports with recommendations to send to Landlords in liaison with CPM and Local Office.
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.