Resident Manager for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2019-05-20 20 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 July 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Resident Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The Resident Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, management of the customer facing operational team members and ensuring that all team members deliver a consistent first-class customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring work orders received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within the set time frame
- Ensuring building perimeter, entrances, terraces and communal gardens are maintained to an exceptional standard at all times in terms of cleanliness and general upkeep
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation
- Training incoming concierge team in apartment full familiarisation to allow concierge to react to reported issues outside of normal working hours or as required
- Working with main contractors representative / Employers Agent to ensure pre-opening snagging checks are carried out to all apartments, communal and Back of House areas in a timely manner to ensure post-PC snagging items are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all move-ins are coordinated with leasing team, concierge and third-party service providers to ensure apartment functionality and cleanliness is checked and ready for move-in
- Scheduling and carrying out apartment familiarisation sessions with all new customers within apartments post move-in
- Creating and implementing processes in conjunction with the Head of PRS Operations to drive efficiencies
- Ensuring all additional services purchased are prepared and handed over to customers in line with leasing team committed dates
- Attending regular Operations and Leasing team meetings to ensure full awareness of all move-in / move-out forecast and maintaining strong inter-company communications
- Scheduling all move-outs with apartment refresh and end of tenancy cleaning teams to ensure void period is kept to a minimum and maintained within set time as set out by Head of PRS Operations
- Co-ordinating all special requests from customers related to apartment furniture moves / swaps / defects and logs asset moves accurately
- Driving up-selling of additional services wherever possible
- Producing weekly / monthly reports as required by General Manager and Head of PRS Operations
- Planning, scheduling and carrying out all apartment mid-term health checks with customers and document accordingly – communicating any concerns to team where required
- Ensuring that all serious customer issues, where relevant, are communicated to General Manager and Head Of PRS Operations to aid swift response and closure to customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the security of the buildings is maintained at all times especially on stadium / Arena / Wembley Park event days
- Ensuring full knowledge of all issues within your designated plots via the daily shift reports from concierge team.
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent people management and staff training experience
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
The salary for this role will be £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
To apply for this position, or for further information on this exciting career opportunity, please contact either Allison Dalrymple (email@example.com) or Georgina Eastwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please apply on line now via this web page and either Allison or Georgina will get back to you immediately. They can also be contacted in the first instance on 020 7792 9779.