Resident Associate for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-11-08 08 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2020
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Resident Associate to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The Residents Associate is responsible for supporting the Residents Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings and providing an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, management of the customer facing Resident team members and ensuring that all team members deliver consistent first-class customer service at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring work orders received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within the set time frame
- Informing Residents Manager of wear and tear issues to communal areas and ensuring unusual trends where excessive are highlighted for discussion
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers / in-house departments (concierge, leasing) to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation
- Supporting the Residents Manager in training the leasing and incoming concierge teams in apartment full familiarisation to allow concierge to react to reported issues outside of normal working hours
- Supporting the Residents Manager with pre-opening snagging checks to all apartments, communal and Back of House areas in a timely manner to ensure post-PC snagging items are kept to a minimum
- Supporting Residents Manager to ensure all move-ins are coordinated with leasing and concierge teams to ensure apartment functionality and cleanliness is checked and ready for move-in and welcome packs set in place within the apartment
- Supporting Residents Manager to coordinate furniture supplier move ins and inspect and sign off once checked for quality and quantity satisfaction – Inventory checks
- Carrying out weekly void apartment checks and keeps records of apartment flushing and checks to ensure apartments are fit for show rounds for leasing team at all times – highlights when apartment is Out Of Order (OOO)
- Supporting the Residents Manager in ensuring all additional services purchased are prepared and handed over to customers in line with leasing team committed dates
- Driving and advertising up-selling of additional services wherever possible – storage pods, lounge hire etc.
- Assisting the Events Manager from time to time with set up and operation of social events and activities with customers, networking with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Supporting Residents Manager with data to produce weekly / monthly reports as required by the General Manager
- Ensuring that all customer issues, where relevant, are communicated to the Residents Manager to aid swift response and closure to customer satisfaction
- Supporting the Residents Manager in ensuring the security of the buildings is maintained at all times especially on stadium / Arena / Wembley Park event days
- Ensuring full knowledge of all issues within your designated plots via the daily shift reports from concierge team.
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
To apply for this position, or for further information on this exciting career opportunity, please contact either Allison Dalrymple (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Georgina Eastwood (email@example.com) in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please apply on line now via this web page and either Allison or Georgina will get back to you immediately. They can also be contacted in the first instance on 020 7792 9779.