Primary Contact Specialist for this Property Software Services Provider in Leatherhead, Surrey
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-01-23 23 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2019
This well-established, privately-owned organisation provides property companies throughout the UK with advanced software solutions for property management, estate agency and estate management.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Primary Contact Specialist, whose primary objective will be to establish contact with principle decision maker at each company to create and build relationships. You will be highlighting the benefits and features of the company’s products, services and offer solutions of how each of which will benefit their business.
You will be based at Leatherhead & London offices with the provision to work remotely at home from time to time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead Generation: Creating and managing a database of accurately profiled new client leads, prospects and opportunities in line with a set of rules set by head of sales
- Monitoring and systematically contacting the lead database by email, telephone and other appropriate channels of communication
- Producing HOT leads and distributing to relevant Business Development Manager or Head of Sales for follow up (based on client categorisation) (‘HOT lead’ = demo opportunity)
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and seminars where required
- Using company CRM system Salesforce to record, track and monitor current and existing client development
- Providing success in role is consistent and of high value. There is an opportunity to account manage a selection of clients.
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator within residential estate agency
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Happy to travel between offices in Leatherhead and London
- Full UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30,000, plus commission incentives generated from new client sales enabling you to earn £35,000 to £40,000. You will also be provided with an expenses card.
This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.