Relocation Consultant at this award-winning Relocation Company in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £25k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-07-22 22 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 22 September 2019
We have a unique opportunity available with this privately-owned, award-winning relocation company, with over 20 years of experience in supplying relocation services to the corporate relocation industry and the world’s leading Relocation Management Companies.
The company has a proven track record for personal, professional, high-quality services for both individual moves, group moves and high capacity clients.
Our client is currently on the look-out for a professional Relocation Consultant to join their close-knit, “can-do” team. To be considered for this position, you should have demonstrated success in the relocation market and looking to advance your relocation career with a reputable company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provision of support and expert guidance throughout the relocation process
- Delivery of pre-assignment briefings
- Case management
- Being a single point of contact for delivery and coordination of all relocation services, including but not limited to; Local Orientation, Home Search, School Search, Settling-in Services, Move management and Tenancy Management
- Exceptional service delivery
- Keeping up to date with relevant Global Mobility and Relocation client policies and service requirements.
- Experience working within a Global Mobility or Relocation team
- Knowledge of international relocation and assignment management
- Experience with the lettings process to include tenancy negotiation and lease review
- Cultural and international awareness
- Excellent communication skills and a highly customer focused approach.
Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience, along with company benefits which include 25 days holiday. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.