Business Development Administration Assistant at this Property Investment and Property Management company in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-11-20 20 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 January 2019
An exciting role has become available at this rapidly-growing residential, specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Administration Assistant to join the team in Chertsey. You will be reporting to the Head of Company Administration; this role is pivotal in supporting the Business Development Administration function of a busy property company.
The ideal candidate is a database and IT literate administrator who has worked with CRM’s or web-based databases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurate data input to internal computer systems of sensitive client information
- Updating and amending CRM with data, correspondence and documentation
- Preparing and collating administration files with legal and money laundering documentation for the let or sale/resale of properties
- Assisting in all aspects of the preparation of developments in readiness for properties to be let and managed
- Liaising with other departments on properties coming to market
- Regular client communication via phone or email on the progress of completion of their property in preparation for letting
- Regular client communication via phone or email on the progress of sale properties
- Attending departmental and interdepartmental meetings where required
- Promptly following up on tasks on CRM
- Occasional external meeting booking
- Ad hoc administration duties.
- A property background would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks for completion in a timely manner.
- Highly organised individual
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Work with a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Show discretion.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £20,000 to £22,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.