Lettings Manager at this leading residential Estate Agency in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £60k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2019-01-20 20 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 March 2019
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to join the team based in Fulham.
To be considered you will ideally have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Lettings.
The role will require working with the Regional Lettings Director in ensuring the success of the business through the translation of business strategies in to clearly defined plans. This is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the branch P&L and effectively achieving both income and cost targets.
- Prospecting for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the office
- Ensuring pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients’
- Monitoring and managing all sales data and processes to ensure compliance and best practice is followed
- Building market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with the team to support skills development and motivate the team
- Proactively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Have previous Lettings management experience within a busy estate agency
- Commercially astute with the ability to maximise opportunities and minimise risk to the business
- Self-motivated individual who is able to inspire those around you
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
The package will be a basic salary of up to £25,000, with on target earnings of £60,000 to £70,000. In addition, you will also be provided with a car allowance, 25 days’ holiday per year and other benefits commensurate with a position at this level.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.