Residential Sales Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Sunningdale, Berkshire
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-11-16 16 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 January 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Residential Sales Coordinator to join the team in Sunningdale.
The role will involve working with and supporting both the Prime and Core teams. You will be responsible for providing efficient and proactive administrative support to the negotiators, including the preparation of launching properties onto the market and throughout the sales process.
The successful candidate should have exceptional organisational skills, with a can-do attitude, whilst working to ensure the highest standards are executed at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner fitting of a company representative
- Handling daily applicant enquiries from Reapit, calls and visits ensuring accurate details are provided on the same day
- Liaising with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sale of all properties by accurately managing the Reapit and other IT systems
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR
- Handling payroll; time-sheets, holiday, sickness report and petty cash
- Invoicing; other agents’ invoices, sales invoices, occasional office invoices
- Dealing with compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering correct compliance docs from individual or company depending on the ownership of the property
- General office administration including; day to day running of the office, organising brochure cupboards, archiving files, ordering stationery, merchandise, dealing with office maintenance
- Diary management for negotiators, agenda for weekly sales meeting
- Adhering to the companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
- PA duties to the Head of Sales
- Organisation with completions and providing exceptional client care to both buyers and sellers.
- Experience within a property administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management skills – can motivate team members
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Ability to cope with routine tasks
- Dependable – team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines
- Enthusiasm to do a good job.
The salary on offer for this role is will be up to £25,000 dependent on previous experience, plus an annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.