Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £25k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2019-01-15 15 January 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 March 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of the leading residential property estate agents in the UK and internationally. They are currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their busy office based in Kingston.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 6 months’ experience, however, our client is very willing to consider a passionate trainee. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to commence a successful career at a highly regarded company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Handling lease agreements
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
- Previous experience within a sales or customer facing role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary and a highly-incentivised commission package enabling you to earn £25,000 to £28,000. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.