Lettings Negotiator at this boutique residential Estate Agency in Kingston, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-11-15 15 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 January 2019
We have an exciting opportunity available with a boutique residential estate agency based in Kingston. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator with a minimum of 6 months’ experience to join their team.
The team may be small, but their knowledge and experience of the rental market across South West London and Surrey is second to none. Therefore, it is hardly surprising that the majority of their business is generated by personal recommendation.
You will be carrying out the standard duties of a Lettings Negotiator, including accompanying prospective tenants on viewings and co-ordinating move-ins.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Following up enquiries
- Occasional property inspections when required.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Rentman software would be advantageous
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Team player
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary package will equate to £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and performance. The company will pay for business mileage. You will be working Monday to Friday, Saturdays are only worked by appointment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.