Change of Sharer Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-11-10 10 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for a Change of Sharer Negotiator to join its flagship office in Richmond.
You will be responsible for dealing with any tenants who are looking to do a change of sharer at the property that they are contracted to. You will be a key point of contact between the company offices, the renewals department and the landlords and tenants, in order to create and establish a seamless link between tenants looking to replace themselves and the landlords needs and requirements.
The negotiators in Richmond work amongst other specialist departments and benefit from proven career opportunities and a great team environment. They are looking for a proactive, well organised person who can build rapport with landlords and tenants and follow through with excellent customer service.
Your duties will include the following:
- Working with the local offices to understand change of sharer circumstance
- Negotiating between landlord and tenants about the change of sharer proposal
- Ensuring all parties are advised professionally of the processes involved with Change of Sharer
- Producing renewal documentation, including specially negotiated clauses, and ensuring its completion
- Ensuring all terms are agreed and signed in line with change of sharer processes and liaising with both incoming and outgoing tenant
- Spotting wider business opportunities in order to help Landlords and Tenants with other services.
- Previous experience within lettings
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with landlords and tenants
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented.
This excellent opportunity will provide a salary of £25,000, plus a discretionary annual bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.