Concierge – Lettings, Building and Resident Services Manager for this leading Provider of Services to the Private Rented Sector in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £27k to £29k OTE 29000
Job Posted: 2018-11-10 10 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2019
We have a rare and unique opportunity available for a Concierge – Lettings, Building and Resident Services Manager to join a fully integrated investor, developer, operator and asset manager of purpose-built residential community in Berkshire.
Our client is a leading provider of services to the Private Rented Sector whose teams include Project Delivery, Block Management, Lettings and Property Management. They work on behalf of private and institutional clients including major investment funds, banks, property companies, freeholders, resident management companies and developers. They provide holistic management services to buildings in single and multiple-ownership and are widely recognised as one of the leading providers of services for residential property assets in the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a full-time member of staff to be based in Bracknell where you will be supported by the Head Office team in Leeds. You will be the human face and on-site presence responsible for the letting of the units. Reporting directly to the Customer Service Delivery Manager, you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate lettings on site for a healthy commission package
- Gaining the respect and support of the building’s residents by delivering great customer service
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors and deliver great customer service
- Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams
- Managing and hosting monthly resident events and encourage residents to participate
- Assisting tenants moving into their apartment and completing apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed
- Mail and resident parcel management
- Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office in a timely manner
- On site contractor management
- Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents’ lounge.
- Conducting weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
- Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
- Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database
- Generating positive reviews via Google from residents.
Key skills & attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Previous experience in residential lettings
- Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Take ownership and show initiative
The company will provide a basic salary of up to £25,000, with sales commission in the region of £27,000 to £29,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.