Lettings Manager at this leading upmarket Estate Agency in St Margaret’s, Surrey
Permanent St Margaret's, Surrey | £60k to £65k OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2018-11-05 05 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 January 2019
This well-respected and leading upmarket agency, with a strong network of offices across London and the South of England, is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to join the team at its primely-located office in St Margaret’s, Borough of Richmond.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate natural leadership skills, along with a strong track record of success as a Lettings professional.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieving all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Full UK driving licence.
The company will provide an excellent salary package with a basic salary of £25,000, with attractive on target earnings in the region of £60,000 to £65,000, plus a company car or allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.