Lettings Negotiator at this strong independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-12-20 20 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 February 2019
This strong independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join its reputable and market-leading branch in Bracknell. They are one of the longest established estate agencies in Bracknell due to their exceptional levels of customer service.
To be considered for this position, you will have had at least 1-2 years’ experience in the property industry, along with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
You will be expected to arrange and accompany prospective tenants on viewings, provide landlords with feedback, and negotiate between both landlords and tenants. You will also be handling general administration.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This role will come with a basic salary of up to £18,000 dependent on experience, plus realistic first year on target earnings in the region of £30,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
Benefits include 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day each year that you are with the company up to 25 days.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email