Property Manager (residential PRS portfolio) for this firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants in Stratford, London
Permanent Stratford, London | £27k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-12-18 18 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2019
Our client is a leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants with unrivalled local knowledge and a proven reputation across London, Hertfordshire, Essex, and Kent. They offer a wide range of services including compulsory purchase consultancy, regeneration and infrastructure and building surveying. As well as this they have an extensive portfolio of both commercial and residential properties.
They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager for their Residential PRS portfolio based at their offices in Stratford. Previous experience within the Private Rented Sector would be highly advantageous, however, our client is willing to consider an individual from a high-end residential estate agency background. Amongst your property management duties, you will also be expected to get involved in some business development in order to expand the company portfolio.
- Motivated, with a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Dynamic, strong work ethic, able to work under pressure
- Possess a high-performance, continuous improvement outlook
- Diligent, attention to detail, working to very high standards personally and technically
- Excellent teamwork skills and an ability to operate on a stand-alone basis when required
- Track-record of delivering results
- Practical with good problem-solving skills.
This role is offering a salary of £27,000 to £35,000. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.