PRS Property Manager for this real estate Asset Manager in St James, London
Permanent St James, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2018-10-20 20 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 December 2018
Our client is a real estate asset manager that identifies, acquires, develops and manages real estate on behalf of long-term investors. Their strategy is to increase the value of the residential, commercial and hotel portfolio through acquisition and development.
They intend to become established as a market leader in the PRS sector by effectively managing the current portfolio and adding new developments. Their success as an entrepreneurial run company, relies on a motivated, tenacious and results driven team, who understands their DNA, have skill set to do their jobs, and have fire in their belly.
Working across both the existing portfolio and new acquisitions, the Property Manager will be looking after the interests of the client with both the external managing agent and tenants, and maximise the rental opportunity by ensuring properties are in good condition.
This role will include the following:
- Overseeing rent collections and managing arrears
- Tracking Landlord expenditure on each property
- Maximising the rental opportunity by minimising the vacancy rates
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants (including out of hours).
- Property management experience (+3 years), including block management experience
- Knowledge of property systems
- Experience in residential/London property market.
- Motivated, with a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Dynamic, strong work ethic, able to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Possess a high-performance, continuous improvement outlook
- Track-record of delivering results, not easily frustrated by changing priorities
- Practical with good problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Diligent, attention to detail, working to very high standards personally and technically
- Excellent teamwork skills and an ability to operate on a stand-alone basis when required.
This role is offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000. You will be working a 37-hour week, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.