Senior Property Manager at this global real Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £35k
Job Posted: 2018-12-17 17 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 February 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join the team in Richmond. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in team and busy environment.
The purpose of the role is to take over management of properties where there has been a complaint or there are a number of issues, see the issues through to conclusion and then hand the property back to the Property Manager in good order. The target is to reduce complaints and turn unhappy customers around. Also, to review lessons learned, suggest process changes and carry out training.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reducing the number of complaints by temporarily taking over the management of properties where there are numerous/complex issues and seeing them through to conclusion
- Handling and responding to complaints and following the complaints procedure
- Preventing complaints from escalating or becoming formal and to turn unhappy customers around
- Working closely with the Head of Central Property Management and the Team Leaders within the department to improve service levels
- Building and maintaining relationships with Heads of Departments and front offices both within Lettings and within the company as a whole
- Finding common process issues and areas of customer dissatisfaction and to debrief members of staff/recommend process changes/carry out training
- Reducing pay outs and waived fees
- Attending and presenting at regular team, departmental, divisional and company-wide meetings
- Updating the Property Management manual.
- Team leadership experience with a customer service background
- Previous customer service including complaint handling experience
- Capable of resolving complaints diplomatically
- Good working knowledge of the lettings industry and of property management specifically
- Be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent team worker with a flexible approach to work
- Strong understanding of good customer service with an empathetic style
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Lateral thinker.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £35,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.