Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Property Services group in Crystal Palace, South London
Permanent Crystal Palace, South London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-12-15 15 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2019
An exciting role has become available at a high performing, privately-owned property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team based in Crystal Palace.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry and have gained a valuable reputation. To be considered for this role you will preferably have previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator, however, this is not essential as our client will consider a trainee.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The salary package will include a basic dependent on previous experience, with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.