Assistant Lettings Manager at this highly-respected Estate Agency group in Ruislip, Middlesex
Permanent Ruislip, Middx | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-12-13 13 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 February 2019
An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly-respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance. They are seeking a motivated and experienced Assistant Lettings Manager for their flagship Ruislip Lettings office.
The successful candidate will have a proven lettings track record and will be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation. To be considered you will have proven experience in winning new business and knowledge of the local area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating and winning new business
- Generating market appraisals
- Attending market appraisals
- Assisting the lettings team through generating viewings, leads, doing phone outs, etc.
- Following up and carrying out feedback
- Carrying out valuations on properties and taking details
- Well-presented and articulate
- Minimum of 3 years lettings experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s valuation experience
- Strong local knowledge of the Ruislip rental market
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the current lettings legislation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary will be circa £25,000 to £30,000 with an on target earnings figure in the region of £50,000. The company is also offering a car allowance and petrol allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.